1 package Oreo cookies
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1. Put cookies in a bag and crush them into crumbs. It doesn't need to be as fine as flour, but there shouldn't be any big chunks.
2. Empty contents into a medium size bowl and add cream cheese.
3. Use an electric mixer to combine the cookie crumbs and cream cheese until it is evenly mixed.
4. Put the mixture in the fridge for an hour or so. (The original recipe said to put it in the freezer, but I found that it got too hard and I had to wait a while for it to soften up enough for me to work with.)
5. Put confectioner's sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll cookie mixture into one inch balls and roll it in the sugar. Place on a piece of parchment paper to harden.
6. Keep refrigerated. (Can be prepared in advance and then frozen.)
7. Try not to eat too many at once! If you make them, let me know how they come out.
Linking up here:
DIY by Design | At the Picket Fence | Serenity Now | Home Stories A2Z | House of Hepworths |