It's been some time since I shared a yummy recipe with you, so here's an American spin on the typical sweet and sour chicken.
8 chicken quarters
3 cans of potatoes (or equivalent)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Corn flake crumbs
Spices - salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika
1 cup soy sauce
2 cups duck sauce
1 cup brown sugar
1. Cube potatoes and layer on the bottom of a 9x13 pan
2. Put mayo in one bowl and corn flake crumbs and spices in the other.
3. Dredge chicken in mayo and then crumbs and place over potatoes. Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350, uncovered.
4. Make a mixture of soy sauce, duck sauce and brown sugar and mix until well combined.
5. Pour over chicken and bake for another 1/2 hour.
6. Enjoy the crunchy and saucy flavors. Yum!