Here's another great, simple recipe that will definitely be a crowd pleaser. It has the delicious crispy taste of fried chicken, but it's baked!
4 chicken bottoms (I use them cut into eighths)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup corn meal
1/4 cup corn flake crumbs
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
oil spray (I use Pam)
1 large egg
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1. Preheat over to 350. Pour oil on the bottom of a 9x13 pan and set aside.
2. Combine all crispy coating ingredients in one bowl and the egg coating in another.
3. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then coat well with crispy coating and place in pan.
4. Spray tops with oil spray.
5. Bake uncovered for an hour and a half.
(Tip: You can prepare it all in the morning and then spray right before baking.)
Let me know how yours comes out!
Linking up here: