It's so easy to enter - just post about some of your favorite styles and email your blog post to Barn Electric. Even if you don't have a blog, you can still enter. (See official rules below.) How easy is that?
Here are a few (of the many) that caught my eye.
We don't have high ceilings in our house (only 8') so there are a lot of flush mount fixtures. As soon as I saw this beauty, I knew it would be a perfect replacement for many of the rooms in our house. Love it!! It's sleek, it's modern, it's shiny. Yes, please!
|Drum 15" Surface Mount|
This pendant has a similar style to the flush mount, but with the little extra bling and embellishments, it really stands out. It would be perfect for our dining room. It's contemporary enough for my style, but traditional enough that I'm betting the hubby will love it as much as I do!
|Paris Art Deco 22" Pendant|
This is is a totally different look, but I would love this in the kitchen, right over the table. The fixture we have now is straight from the 80s with its white paint and big round bulb covers. Pretty much anything would be an improvement, but this would take it over the top.
|Bungalow 4-Light Pendant|
These are only three of my favorites! As you can see, they carry a far bigger variety of fixtures than the rustic, industrial "barn lights" you might assume that they have. So stop by their website and create your wishlist!
TO ENTER: Please follow the provided rules to enter:
- Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you’d love to own
- Feature your lighting picks on your personal blog, and link to the lights if you can!
- Copy/Paste these rules at the bottom of your blog article
- Once your personal post is up, you must email your blog link to: email@example.com to be qualified to win – the contest ends July 2, 2012
- Don’t have a blog? Find out how you can enter by visiting our website or read these Official Rules